Thursday, August 30, 2018

The blog post for today will be about My Melody. My Melody is a Sanrio character, and she was born in the forest of Mariland. Her favorite hobby is baking with her mother too, and her favorite food is almond pound cake. Along with this, she likes to eat cake with her best friend, who is a mouse named Flat. She is also a good natured girl, and she is always seen wearing her signature hood. Her hood covers her ears, and it is usually red or pink. My melody is also quite popular, and she was one of the Sanrio characters featured in the show Sanrio Boys. The boy who likes her is named Yuu Mizuno. As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of Yuu with My Melody below so you guys can see what they look like. Enjoy!

Yuu with a My Melody plush.

No comments:

Post a Comment