Friday, August 3, 2018

Since I haven't done a blog post about a Sanrio character in a while, I decided to pick a character for today's post. So for today's blog post, I will be talking about Keroppi. As I said before, Keroppi is one of the many Sanrio characters that have been made. Keroppi lives on the edge of Donut Pond with his parents, his brother, and his sister. Keroppi and his friends love to play games too. They especially like playing baseball and boomerangs. Even though Keroppi is one of the older characters made by Sanrio, he's still quite popular. In fact, he is one of the few characters that were featured in Sanrio Boys. Naoki Sugami is a biology teacher who likes Keroppi in Sanrio Boys. As a little bonus, I will be including pictures of both Keroppi and Naoki below so you guys can see what they look like. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment