Thursday, August 9, 2018

It's my 700th blog post, and you know what that means! It means I'll be making a special post just for the occasion! So for today's post, I will be making a list of seven anime shows I used to watch when I was younger. I know it doesn't seem like much, but a fan of anything has to start somewhere. I still watch a lot of the shows I'm going to list too! But, the list won't be in any specific order. Now then, on with the list!

1.) Yu-Gi-Oh

2.) Hamtaro

3.) Kirby Right Back At Ya

4.) Pokémon

5.) Sonic X

6.) Naruto

7.) Dragon Ball

Well, that's it! Although it may be kind of short, I hope you guys still enjoy this blog post! Since I've always liked most of the shows on this list, I would highly recommend checking some of them out if you haven't already as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment