Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year? New anime! It's 2019 now, and you know what that means! As I said in yesterday's blog post, I will be making a small list of upcoming 2019 anime for today's post. However, Cheritz has also announced a New Year's event for Mystic Messenger! Because of this, I will also be including the link for their official Tumblr announcement below. Enjoy!

The link for Cheritz's official Tumblr announcement: https://cheritzteam.tumblr.com/post/181482287408/mm-2019-new-year-event-announcement

The list of new upcoming winter anime:

1.) W'z

2.) Circlet Princess

3.) Pastel Memories

4.) Endro~!

5.) Ueno-san Wa Bukiyou (How Clumsy You Are, Miss Ueno)

Well, that's all I have for now! But, I hope you all still enjoyed my small anime list! However, I would like to mention that all five of these upcoming anime series are scheduled to release in January. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment