Thursday, August 26, 2021

Is Spirited Away really Studio Ghibli's best movie? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although Studio Ghibli has made many good movies, many fans say Spirited Away is the best one. It's the one that's mentioned the most, it's more well-known than the others, and even critics can't help but praise it for its story. But is it really the best one? Personally, I don't think it is. Even though it is a good movie, there isn't really anything about it that sets it apart from the rest. There are many other Ghibli movies that are just as good, or even better than, Spirited Away. Movies like Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, Ponyo, Arriety, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, and even Porco Rosso are all just as good. In fact, I actually like quite a few Ghibli movies more than Spirited Away. Given Spirited Away's strange story and odd characters, it's hard to understand why this movie out of all of them has been given so much praise. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. This post may make it seem like I dislike the movie, but I actually do like it. I just don't quite understand the hype. Whether you do or don't agree with me, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment