Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Why was Earwig And The Witch so poorly received? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Even though Earwig And The Witch is the newest Studio Ghibli movie, it wasn't nearly as well received as their other movies. This is mostly because it wasn't hand-drawn. Instead, it was made with CGI. It also wasn't directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Because of this, many people think it isn't as good as the other Ghibli movies. This doesn't mean it's a bad movie, especially since some people refuse to even watch it. Instead of simply viewing it as a stand-alone film, fans compare it to previous Ghibli works. Although I have yet to actually see the movie myself, I would still suggest watching the movie yourselves and making a judgement then. Judging a movie based on the animation and director alone is kind of silly, since the movie itself could be pretty good. But, that's mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment