Friday, October 8, 2021

It's post time! So, today's blog post will be rating Ghibli movies part two. As I said in the last rating Ghibli movies post, these ratings are out of ten and based solely on my opinion. There will also be some spoilers in this post, so proceed with caution! Now then, on with the post!

1.) Pom Poko - 6/10 It's not a bad movie, but it's a little strange for my taste. It's a good watch, but be prepared for a little nightmare fuel.

2.) Howl's Moving Castle - 9/10 Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite Ghibli films. But, it does have a few odd parts here and there.

3.) Grave Of The Fireflies - 3/10 I do not watch movies to cry. This movie is way too sad for me and it just makes me depressed. The only reason it got a three is because other people seem to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment