Wednesday, October 6, 2021

It's time to post! So, I'll be rating Ghibli movies for today's post. The ratings will be out of ten, and it'll be based solely on my opinion. To make it easier, I'll only be rating three movies this time. There will also be spoilers in this post, so proceed with caution! Now then, on with the post! Enjoy!

1.) Ponyo - 10/10 This movie had a solid story and finished on a nice note. It really shows off the heart of Ghibli movies.

2.) The Cat Returns - 9/10 The Cat Returns is by far one of my favorite Ghibli movies. However, if Haru liked Baron, then she should have stayed a cat.

3.) From Up On Poppy Hill - 10/10 I know many fans don't really even acknowledge this movie, but I like it. It's a bit slower than other Ghibli movies, but it has a decent storyline and a nice ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment