Thursday, October 28, 2021

New day, new post! Before I say the subject of today's post, I'll have to start with the spoiler warning. This post is about a pretty big spoiler for Genshin Impact. So if you'd rather catch up with that first, you should do that. But for everyone else, let's get on with the post! So, did Signora deserve to be killed in Genshin Impact? Although Signora was a villain and one of the fatui harbingers, I don't believe she deserved the fate she received. I'm not a big fan of Signora, and I was happy to kick her butt after she had hurt Venti. But, even I was caught off guard when the Raiden Shogun cut her down so mercilessly; especially since the game hadn't even begun to tell Signora's backstory. She had limited time in the game before that, and many people know nothing about her. Her lore in the game is brief and scattered, and she herself was hardly even a part of it. Even if they flesh out her character more now, it isn't the same. So when someone like me who didn't even like her says she shouldn't have been killed, then there's a good chance her death was a tad premature. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. As I've said before, we can't change what's already in the game. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment