Monday, June 13, 2022

Is reality shifting real? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although reality shifting isn't necessarily anime exclusive, many anime fans are interested in the possibility. After all, who wouldn't want to be a part of their favorite anime or game? But, is it even real? Many people are divided over this question. Some people say it isn't, mostly because you can't get hurt while shifting. Other people swear it's real, because it seems so vivid and lively. People who have shifted say their desired reality is just as real as our current reality. However, it's difficult to prove what this is one way or another. It may just be a type of self hypnosis, which allows the person involved to trick their brain into believing something else. Either way, it's completely harmless. I think it's a good way for people to cope, as long as they don't let it take over their lives. There's nothing wrong with taking a break from life's struggles every now and then. But, I digress. I know this is different from my usual posts, but I figured it would be a good topic because of how popular reality shifting is within the anime community. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment