Thursday, June 23, 2022

It's time for a list. I try not to be too personal on this blog, because anime blogs are for anime. But, my content has been suffering; so I'll be honest. I lost my favorite person a few months ago. I don't think they still read this, so it doesn't matter. But, it's been really difficult to do anything. So I apologize. You all deserve better content, and I'll try hard to give it to you all. Please understand that everything is just very difficult without them. Thank you, to those who actually read this. For everyone else, here's some English vocaloid songs. Enjoy.

1.) Speakin' Honest sung by Hatsune Miku

2.) Again sung by Gumi

3.) Circles sung by Gumi

4.) Francis Forever sung by Hatsune Miku

5.) The End Of The World sung by Hatsune Miku

No comments:

Post a Comment