Monday, June 27, 2022

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about picrew. Picrew is a Japanese website for avatar makers. Anyone can create an avatar maker and upload it onto this website, and then other people can freely use it. Of course, it is important to respect an artist's wishes if they don't want them being used to make a profit. If an artist does allow you to freely use their works, I find it's best to include the link to their avatar maker somewhere. Although the available avatar makers aren't exclusively anime, a lot of them are. I would recommend checking out this website. It's really popular, and there are so many talented artists available on there. So, I'll be including the link for it below. Enjoy!

The picrew link: https://picrew.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment