Friday, March 8, 2024

Today's blog post will be a bit more serious than usual. The creator of Dragon Ball, Akira Toriyama, passed away a week ago. I'm a bit late with this post, but I wanted to talk about it anyways. Although I don't watch Dragon Ball as much anymore, it was actually a pretty big part of my childhood. I feel like everyone has seen at least one or two episodes of the anime, and the series has been a huge inspiration for a lot of people. The passing of its creator is very tragic, especially since this year marks Dragon Ball's 40th anniversary. I don't have very much to say about this, but I still wanted to make a post for it. This is a major blow to the anime community, and I really hope the best for his family. Rest in peace Akira Toriyama, you will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment