Friday, March 22, 2024

What time is it? Post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Princess Peach: Showtime. The game just released today, so I wanted to give my thoughts on the new Princess Peach outfits. Although I like the new outfits, I do have a little problem with them. Princess Peach has always been a very feminine princess. However, most of the new outfits aren't feminine at all. Of course, this isn't a bad thing. They look very nice, and they do suit her. However, it feels like it would make more sense for Princess Daisy. Princess Daisy has always been a tomboy to act as a counterpart to Princess Peach. But making Princess Peach less feminine changes the dynamic between her and Princess Daisy. Along with this, Princess Daisy is hardly ever featured; so this feels like a missed opportunity to make a game for an often overlooked character. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment