Friday, April 19, 2024

What time is it? Post time! For today's blog post, I will be giving my opinions on the Paradox forms of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. These three Pokemon are very well-known and loved, so making variants for them would've been tricky. When it comes to their Paradox forms, they're pretty hit-or-miss with the fans. Some fans love them, others hate them. Personally, I don't like them very much. They're definitely not horrible, but they feel like they're missing something. Walking Wake doesn't really feel like Suicune, aside from its coloring. Along with this, Raging Bolt looks more like a giraffe than a variant of Raikou. Out of the three, my favorite is probably Gouging Fire; which is based on Entei. I don't like its name very much, but its design is pretty good, and personally I think it's the best out of the three. I like the idea of making them dinosaurs, but I feel like it could've been done a little better. Then again, it would be difficult redesigning Entei, Raikou, and Suicune at all; let alone turning them into dinosaurs. But, those are just my thoughts. As always, I will be including pictures of Raging Bolt, Gouging Fire, and Walking Wake below. Enjoy!

Walking Wake

Gouging Fire

Raging Bolt

No comments:

Post a Comment