Monday, April 22, 2024

What time is it? Time for another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Undertale. Undertale is an American game from 2015, and it was made by Toby Fox. It's pretty popular even now, and it's known for its retro pixel graphics. Now you may ask, why am I talking about it on an anime blog? Well, this game is actually a good one for anime fans. If you play through the game, it has a lot of anime references; and I mean a lot. So if you're a fan of anime, it's fun to play through the game and find all of the jokes, easter eggs, and references. Along with this, it even has an official Japanese localization. I also just recommend this game in general because it's very charming, heartwarming, and funny. There's a reason it got so popular, after all. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, here's a picture from the game. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment