Tuesday, October 1, 2024

It's October 1st! That means it's the start of the Halloween season. So, I would like to list five spooky movies that I'd like to see as Halloween events in Twisted Wonderland. Of course, some of these are rather obscure, so I don't expect to see them. But, I would be interested in what it would be like to have them in the game. Along with this, there aren't many fully spooky or scary Disney movies, so I'm also including the ones with spooky, scary, or unsettling characters or imagery. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy! 

1.) The Black Cauldron

2.) The Sword In The Stone (Specifically Madam Mim)

3.) The Adventures Of Ichabod Crane And Mr.Toad (Specifically The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow)

4.) Dumbo

5.) Frankenweenie (I added this one because of the recent addition of The Nightmare Before Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment