Friday, October 11, 2024

When will the English version of Twisted Wonderland get the Nightmare Before Christmas event? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Many fans are looking forward to this event, but they worry about when it'll be coming to the English version. Some fans think it'll take a year, but I disagree. It usually takes a few months for events to be translated. Along with this, even seasonal events aren't released at specific times for the English version. Instead, they're usually released as soon as possible. This is likely to avoid potential spoilers, and so the English fans aren't too far behind the Japanese fans. Because of this, I believe this event will likely be released in English in a few months. That's still a long wait, but not nearly as long as a year. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I do hope this event is released very soon, because I'm really looking forward to it. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment