Monday, October 7, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Disney movie I'd most like to see as a Halloween event in Twisted Wonderland. Special events in Twisted Wonderland are known for adding movies that aren't included in the base game. However, they usually include very popular or well-known movies; like Lilo And Stitch and The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. But there's one often overlooked movie that I'd like to see as a Halloween event. That movie, is The Black Cauldron. This movie is largely forgotten and ignored because it's much darker and more serious than other Disney films. But I think this darker atmosphere would be great for a Halloween event. Twisted Wonderland is already made for older audiences, so adding a movie like The Black Cauldron wouldn't be an issue. It would also bring more attention to this forgotten classic, and I think it would be fun to see how an event including this would turn out. I know this isn't likely because The Black Cauldron isn't very popular or well-known, but I'd still like to see it someday. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment