Sunday, October 6, 2024

Are the live action Disney movies included in Twisted Wonderland? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Twisted Wonderland is almost exclusively based on the classic animated Disney movies. However, some of those movies have gotten additional lore through the live action movies. So, does this have any effect on Twisted Wonderland? Personally, I don't think so. It doesn't seem like Twisted Wonderland includes anything outside of the original movies. This includes the animated sequels, as well. The only thing I've noticed that isn't from the original film is Maleficent being a fae. As some fans may know, this detail was never stated in the original film. However, I believe there was just no reason to include it in the original movie. There wasn't a lot of information given for Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty, so we didn't really know what she was. I think it makes sense for her to be a fae, so I don't mind that they decided to include this in Twisted Wonderland. I also don't mind that they choose not to include other things that were added outside of the original movies, because that gives them a chance to expand upon the world of Twisted Wonderland itself. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment