Monday, September 30, 2024

Should more villagers be allowed to live on your island in Animal Crossing? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Recently fans have been talking about a new Animal Crossing game, which means they've also been talking about what they want to see in a new game. Personally, I think more villagers should be allowed to live on the island. More and more villagers have been added to the island, but only ten are allowed to live on it. This seems very unfair, because you have to either kick off your favorite villagers, or never meet new ones. So, I think we should just be allowed to have more. It would make the islands seem more lively even if there were only five or ten more on the island. Not only this, but it also lets you meet more villagers and keep the ones you really like. I think it would be much more fun if we were allowed to have fifteen or twenty villagers instead of just ten. But, I also think twenty may be a little overwhelming. I just think we should be allowed to have more villagers now that there are so many to choose from. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment