Saturday, October 5, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing five things that I think would make for interesting Pokemon designs. There are a lot of different Pokemon, but there's still a lot of untapped potential. So, I wanted to list some that I think would be interesting. I'll also be giving a little reason for each choice. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy! 

1.) Shark - I know there are a couple shark Pokemon already, but I think there are far more shark types that haven't even been considered yet. 

2.) Pillow - I think a pillow Pokemon would be adorable, especially since we already have some that are based on plushies.

3.) Blanket - I have no idea how this would work, I just think it'd be pretty interesting to see some sort of flat Pokemon. I'm just using a blanket as a stand-in for flat. 

4.) Hammer - We don't have very many object Pokemon, but I think the ones we do have are always pretty creative. So, I'd like to see how this would turn out.

5.) Platypus - This is one of the most interesting animals, and it doesn't have a Pokemon. Which is pretty disappointing because I think a platypus Pokemon would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment