Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A few months ago, it was revealed that there are actually three different Lycanroc forms in Pokémon Sun and Moon. These forms are the Midday form, the Midnight form, and the recently revealed Dusk form. So for today's blog post, I will be discussing the possibility of a fourth Lycanroc form. Since there are forms for almost every other part of the day now, I think there is a high chance of there being a possible Dawn form of Lycanroc. Also, since the Dusk form looks more like the Midday form, the Dawn form would most likely look more like the Midnight form. Since only the Dusk form has been revealed so far, a Dawn form of Lycanroc would most likely have to be added to the games later. Of course, it would be easier to simply reveal it in the Anime first. I suppose this can count as my first theory on this blog, so please feel free to leave a comment and tell me your thoughts on this topic. I would love to know what you guys think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment