Tuesday, November 7, 2017

For yesterday's blog post, I made a full list of all of the available songs in Project Diva X. So for today's blog post I will be giving my thoughts on the song list, more or less. As you may have noticed, the majority of the songs in Project Diva X were either Hatsune Miku songs, or she was included in the song. Even the available extra songs that could be purchased for the game were simply more Miku songs. So, why are there so many Miku songs? Although Hatsune Miku is very popular, the other Vocaloids in Project Diva are also very popular. Even though some people may argue that the game is called Hatsune Miku Project Diva X, that is most likely only because she is the most well-known Vocaloid and is therefor easier to find. Although the other Vocaloids didn't get nearly as many songs as Miku in the other Project Diva games as well, they still got a number of songs for themselves. Two of the Vocaloids in Project Diva X (Meiko and Kaito) didn't even get a solo song like the others! As a Kaito fan myself, I was very disappointed to find that he only appeared in two of the songs. Neither of which were a solo song, and only one of which featured him as the lead. I know that Miku is basically the mascot for Crypton Future Media, and Vocaloids in general, but fans of the other Vocaloids aren't going to want to play a game that is practically centered around only her. Other than this, I do think that Project Diva X is a good game, and I have played it myself. I would also still recommend it for Vocaloid fans, too. I am just disappointed to see Hatsune Miku get most of the songs in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment