Thursday, November 2, 2017

For today's blog post, I will be discussing a possible Unknown route for Mystic Messenger. Although people were skeptical of an Unknown route happening before, there is now hope for the Mystic Messenger fans because of the recently added V route. But the question now is if Unknown should get his own route. As many fans know, Unknown is the character with the least interactions with the MC in the game. I'm sure there are more interactions with him with the added V route. But I'm not counting that as of right now, since I'm trying to make a point. Although Unknown is the main antagonist, there are still a lot of people who like him. Even though he's not personally my favorite character, I would still like to see what a route with him would be like. I also think a route with him would be very interesting, since the MC would get more interactions with him, and because they would get to see his side of the story. If you guys have any thoughts on this topic that you would like to add, feel free to leave a comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment