Thursday, July 26, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about Shiny Magikarp and Shiny Gyarados from Pokémon. Much like with my other post about the Shiny versions of the Eevee evolutions, I will be giving my thoughts on Shiny Magikarp and Shiny Gyarados compared to their normal forms. I will also be including a picture of Shiny Magikarp and Shiny Gyarados compared to their normal forms below as well. Now then, on with the post! since Shiny forms of Pokémon are generally based on their color, that's what I'll be focusing on. When it comes to Shiny Magikarp and Shiny Gyarados, their new color schemes are actually quite nice. Magikarp's golden Shiny form is very bright and unique compared to its usual red coloring. On the other hand, Gyarados's new red color makes it very easy to tell it apart from its normal blue counterpart. Along with this, its Shiny form perfectly reflects Magikarp's normal colors. Because of this, it makes it easy to tell that Gyarados evolves from Magikarp. So, I personally believe both Magikarp's and Gyarados's Shiny forms are very nice compared to their normal forms, since its very easy to tell them apart. The colors used for them also match their designs well. But, these are just my thoughts on it. As I said before, I will be including a picture of the normal forms and Shiny forms of Magikarp and Gyarados. Enjoy!

 
The normal forms are on the left, and the Shiny forms are on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment