Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Today's blog post will actually be a bit different. For today's blog post, I will be giving my thoughts on all of the Shiny versions of the evolutions of Eevee. I might talk about the Shiny versions of other Pokémon in the future, but I'll just be focusing on the Eeveelutions for now. I will also include a picture of all of the original and Shiny versions of the Eeveelutions below. Now then, on with the post! If you guys don't know, Shiny versions of Pokémon are special because Shiny Pokémon are a different color than their normal counterparts. So when it comes to Shiny Pokémon, it's important to make sure they still look good with their color change. Although Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Sylveon, and Espeon have very bright and vibrant color changes that set them apart from their normal versions, the other Eeveelutions aren't as good. When it comes to Glaceon, Flareon, and Leafeon, their colors are very similar to their original versions. Because of this, it makes it a bit hard to see if it really is a Shiny Pokémon or not. Even though Eevee's Shiny form is clearly different from the original one, the colors are much duller. I personally think it would have been better if Eevee's Shiny form was brighter instead of duller. Although Eevee is known for being the evolution Pokémon, some people do like to leave it as Eevee. But, its Shiny form almost makes you want to evolve it. However, these are just my thoughts on it. As I said before, I will be including a picture of all of the Shiny and normal forms of the Eeveelutions below. Enjoy!

The normal Eeveelutions are on the left, and the Shiny Eeveelutions are on the right.
 
I had to include this picture separately because Sylveon was not included in the other picture. But, the normal form is still on the left, and the Shiny form is still on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment