Saturday, July 21, 2018

Today's blog post will actually be a bit different from my other posts. Instead of talking about a character or show in general, today I will be talking about the new voice actors for the English dub of Yokai Watch. If you guys don't know, Yokai Watch is going to have new voice actors for the English dub version of the series starting from the most recent season, season 3. Although a lot of people have already started complaining about the new voice actors, there's a good chance the old ones won't be coming back. But are the new voice actors really that bad? Even though it can be a bit difficult getting used to new voices coming from the characters you've already been watching, it's not always a bad thing. Sometimes the new voices suit the characters better than the old ones. However, I'm not sure if that's the case here. I personally think the old voices suited the characters much better. But, that doesn't mean we shouldn't give the new voices a chance. Since these new voices have just recently been introduced, I'm sure we all just need to get used to hearing them! But, it's still disappointing to see the old voice actors leave. These are mostly just my thoughts on it though. Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoy this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment