Wednesday, September 1, 2021

3, 2, 1, post time! Today's blog post will be about The Devil Is A Part-Timer season 2. I have mentioned season 2 of this series on my blog quite a few times, but it was confirmed to be getting a second season a few months ago. Despite this, there haven't been any new updates regarding the new season. Fans think there will be more news for it in September, but this hasn't been confirmed yet either. It's a bit odd that nothing else has been said about this new season, especially since many people were ecstatic about the news. It's hard to say when new information will be given for season 2 of The Devil Is A Part-Timer, but I'll most likely give a full update once it's announced. As of right now, I just wanted to give a little update so fans who read my blog can know what's going on. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment