Sunday, September 12, 2021

3, 2, 1, post time! Today's blog post will be about the Venti cover of the song Soldier Poet King. Since I talked about a Venti song yesterday, I decided to talk about a song sung by Venti today. I'm a little late to the party, but I didn't find out about this cover until yesterday. You see, this cover of Soldier Poet King is sung by Venti's official English voice actress. Along with this, it's sung in Venti's voice. She even cosplayed as Venti for the video, as well. Fans think this song fits Venti's character perfectly, and I agree. Despite this cover only being a bit over two weeks old, it's already very popular. If any of you would like to check it out for yourselves, I will be including the link for the official video below. Enjoy!

The link for the Venti cover of Soldier Poet King: https://youtube.com/watch?v=VTiqVG1qs7M

No comments:

Post a Comment