Friday, September 3, 2021

Since I ranked the archons from Genshin Impact in a previous post, I've decided to rank the current regions in this post. This will be based solely on my opinion of them, and the rankings will be out of ten. Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with the list! Enjoy!

1.) Mondstadt - 8/10 The first town you find in the game, this ends up being the favorite of many players. However, I like it for its design and music. It's a nice town that feels like home, and it's easy to navigate.

2.) Liyue - 8/10 A relatively big place compared to Mondstadt, and it can be a little difficult to navigate. However, the beautiful landscapes and pretty music makes up for this. I also like the adepti who live here, and Jueyun Karst is one of my favorite in-game areas.

3.) Inazuma - 7/10 Inazuma is very pretty. The trees are beautiful, the shrines are pretty, and the city is nice and easy to navigate. However, the everlasting storm on some of the islands is, a bit frustrating. The amount of lightning that strikes is just ridiculous at times. But since the rest of Inazuma is so pretty, I'm willing to overlook this.

No comments:

Post a Comment