Tuesday, September 28, 2021

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Genshin Impact anniversary rewards. Or rather, I'll be talking about the outrage behind them. For those of you who don't know, Genshin Impact fans are upset once again. Although the anniversary for Genshin Impact is upon us, the fans don't think the rewards are enough. Not only this, but they're being very vocal about it. Fans have been spamming the official forums and the official discord chat, they've been complaining on social media, and they've even been giving negative reviews on the app stores. Fans are making such a big deal about this that some companies have even written articles about it. But despite this, Mihoyo has remained completely silent about the situation. Because of this, fans are getting even angrier. I personally think things are getting a little out of hand. Even though Mihoyo could've given a better reward, it's also a bit ridiculous to be this demanding of it. Not to mention that Genshin Impact has only made it this far because of the large amount of fans they have. A reward isn't just for one person in one region. It's for every person in every region. So although I agree the rewards could be better, I also understand that not everything is possible. I think it would be possible to maybe give everyone a free 5 star character, or something of the like, but other than that I wouldn't expect much. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment