Sunday, November 14, 2021

It's time for yet another new blog post! So for today's blog post, I will be talking about a somewhat small meme in the Death Note community. For those of you who don't know, the English dub voice actor for L is Alessandro Juliani. Along with this, he was also the voice actor for Julian in the Barbie movie Princess And The Pauper. Because of this, fans have taken Julian's song To Be A Princess and synced it up with L from the Death Note anime. This meme wasn't very widespread, but it did gather a bit of attention. Much like the fact of many Death Note voice actors also providing voices for My Little Pony, many fans thought this fact was just pretty entertaining. This is of course because Barbie and My Little Pony are much brighter and happier when compared with Death Note. There isn't much more to this joke, I just found it entertaining. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As always, I will be including a link of L singing To Be A Princess below so you all can see it for yourselves. Enjoy!

The link for the L edit: https://youtube.com/watch?v=nQi90A1k1jI

No comments:

Post a Comment