Sunday, November 28, 2021

It's time for yet another new blog post! So for today's blog post, I will be talking about the player birthday event in Project Diva F 2nd. For those of you who don't know, Project Diva F 2nd has birthday events for all of the Vocaloids. To trigger them, you just log into the game on their birthday and go to the room of the Vocaloid who is having a birthday. You can also trigger the event by giving them a cake. But if you log in on your own birthday, nothing happens. However, that isn't the end of it. You can actually buy a birthday cake for yourself in the in-game shop. Then, you just give it to the Vocaloid of your choice. That Vocaloid, along with one other, will then present you with the cake and wish you a happy birthday. The first time this happens, it will unlock the event for you in the album. Although this is just a small little event, I still think it's a neat addition to the game. It's fun to trigger the event, and I personally enjoy having my favorite Vocaloids wish me a happy birthday. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment