Sunday, February 13, 2022

It's time for another new list! For today's blog post, I will be listing three Crypton Vocaloid ships that I just don't like very much, along with a reason for each inclusion. There are a lot of ships in the Vocaloid fandom, even if you're just talking about the six Crypton Vocaloids. So I decided to talk about a few of them. Keep in mind these are just my opinions. So let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Rin x Len - I know, I know. "They're just mirror images of each other and they're so cute together!". I just, can't. They're clearly twins. Same hair color, eye color, last name, body builds. They're obviously siblings.

2.) Miku x Luka - This one is cute. But, Miku is only 16 and Luka is 20. I don't know, it just bothers me a bit.

3.) Luka, Meiko, or Kaito x Rin or Len - Come on, what are you even doing? These are full grown adults with 14 year olds. Just no. Pick someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment