Tuesday, February 22, 2022

What time is it? Post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing three characters who I like because of their design; along with a short reason for each. These are characters I like either because of their design, or ones I didn't like until I saw their design. Of course I'll be explaining further in the actual list. I also won't be including more than one character from a series, since there's only three characters anyways. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Kanato Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers - I actually found Kanato before I found this series. I absolutely adore his character design. Although I was a little put off by his personality, I eventually grew to love him.

2.) Sasori from Naruto Shippuden - I'll be honest, I hated Sasori. But one look at his red hair and I was hooked. I also fell for his personality with time, and his backstory really made it hard to hate him. Now, he's one of my all time favorite characters.

3.) 707 from Mystic Messenger - I found Seven long before I found Mystic Messenger. I fell hard for this character the second I saw him. Although I tried to dislike him after playing the game, I really couldn't. I know he's almost everyone's favorite, but he'll always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment