Friday, April 22, 2022

It's time for yet another new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Old Mondstadt from Genshin Impact. I really like Old Mondstadt, so this is like an appreciation post. You see, Stormterror's Lair is the previous capital of Mondstadt. Although the current people only know it as Stormterror's Lair, the old ruins are still quite visible. This was the Mondstadt capital under Decarabian's rule, and some of his anemo energy can still be found within. Old Mondstadt also has an amazing atmosphere. It's very melancholic, and nothing remains but ruins and monsters. The sorrow filled music only adds to it, and it never changes; even when you're being attacked by monsters. When walking through Old Mondstadt, you can feel the sad history even if you don't know it. That sounds strange, but it's true. I could feel the sadness of this place even before I knew what it was. Despite all of this, it's actually one of my least favorite places to go. Even though it's beautiful, being there is still a sad experience. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment