Wednesday, April 20, 2022

New day, new post! I suppose it's time to talk about the elephant in the room, Sora's shoes. First of all, yes, I did need to make that joke. Secondly, I'm talking about Sora's shoes because fans have recently become upset about them. For those of you who don't know, Sora was originally loosely based on Mickey Mouse. This is why he wore red and had such big yellow shoes. He was also designed in a way that allowed him to blend in with both the anime designs, as well as the cartoony Disney designs. However, a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts IV shows him wearing normal shoes. Although fans shouldn't care about this, they were so caught off-guard that they aren't even excited for the new game. But before we complain further about this awful design choice, we should consider something. There's a chance this new design is either exclusive for one or more of the available worlds in the game, or it's temporarily changed until Sora can reach his home world. There's nothing saying this new design is permanent. It's true Sora's shoes are iconic, but this was really just the first look at the new game. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I just wanted to discuss it because I thought it was a pretty silly topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment