Sunday, April 24, 2022

What time is it? Post time! For today's blog post, I'll be giving my opinion on the show Fire Force. Fire Force is a shounen anime, and it's available English subbed and dubbed on funimation. I actually really like this show. It has a bit of everything. It's pretty funny at some points, the action is great, and it has a really solid story. The characters are also fun and unique; and even the side characters have good personalities. The pacing is also pretty good, and the episodes are easy to follow. The fan service can be a bit much, but it doesn't distract from the show too much. All in all, I would highly recommend this show. It may seem like just a normal shounen anime, but it's actually pretty unique. But, these are just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment