Tuesday, May 23, 2023

It's list time! For today's blog post, I will be listing three Twisted Wonderland characters who can't cook, as well as giving my thoughts on them. I won't be ranking them or anything like that. I just thought it would be a fun little meaningless list. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Lilia Vanrouge - The obvious top contender. This man is far beyond old enough to know how to cook. He just chooses not to. It's a miracle anyone has survived his methods of food preparation. Although I believe deep down, he probably could cook if he really wanted to.

2.) Riddle Rosehearts - He's too sheltered to know the proper way to cook. He can follow directions impressively well, but he's helpless when left on his own.

3.) Kalim Al-Asim - I believe he could cook if given the chance. He seems interested in it, and he's relatively good at following directions. But there's a good chance he'll come out with more cuts and burns than it was worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment