Saturday, May 20, 2023

What time is it? Post time! I am incredibly tired today, so I'll just be doing a simple post. Because of this, I will be talking about why there are so many events in the English Twisted Wonderland server. I was going to list some pictures of Malleus instead, but that was taking a bit more effort than I had anticipated. For those of you who don't know, there seems to be more events in the English Twisted Wonderland game than the Japanese version. I personally didn't know about this, since I play the English version. However, it does make sense. While the development team was working on the English translation, the Japanese version of the game was already in progress. Events were being held, stories were being told, and English speaking audiences were being left behind. Not only this, but some fans missed important events. If you play the English version of the game, you'll notice some events will be encore events; meaning they're past events being brought back. This is so people who missed out on cards and storylines can catch up to everyone else. The English version of the game still hasn't fully caught up with the Japanese version as well, so it only makes sense for them to add events more often so English speaking fans can participate too. If you don't like an event, you can always skip it. There's nothing wrong with skipping an event. Personally, I think it's nice to have all of the different events to play through. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment