Tuesday, May 30, 2023

With the release of the new Little Mermaid remake comes rewards and Octavinelle content for Twisted Wonderland. I won't be talking about the remake at all because I'd really rather not. However, I will be listing the fishy boys from my favorite to my least favorite. I will also be giving my thoughts on why they are where they are in my list. Remember to log into Twisted Wonderland daily as well! Daily gems are being given away to celebrate the release of the new movie. Now then, on with the list! Enjoy!

1.) Floyd - He's just really laid-back and chaotic. You never really know what's going to happen whenever he's on screen.

2.) Azul - He seems so calm and collected, but really he's hiding his true personality underneath. He's silly, nice, and sometimes quick to anger. It's just fun to watch.

3.) Jade - I actually really like Jade, and there's nothing wrong with him. I just don't quite like him as much as the rest. He's really fantastic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment