Tuesday, January 25, 2022

It's time for another new post! Since I recently mentioned the release of the English translation for Twisted Wonderland, I think it's important to mention that the website has been translated too. The official website is where I was getting all of my previous information before the game's release. However, it was only available in Japanese then. But with the English game comes the English website! For those of you who are interested in the game, lore, and characters, the website is highly helpful. It features news, character bios, and descriptions for the game. It's also super easy to navigate and identical to the original Japanese website. So if you're interested, go check it out! As always, I'll be including the link for it below. Enjoy!

The link for the English Twisted Wonderland website: https://disneytwistedwonderland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment