Monday, January 31, 2022

What time is it? Time for a new post of course! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the pastel baby plushies on Sanrio's website. These plushies are very cute and colorful, and there's actually quite a few of them. The collection features Hello Kitty, My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Kiki, Lala, Pompompurin, Pochacco, and Kuromi. Each character is wearing a pastel baby outfit, and the plushies are about $34.70 each. That's quite a bit, even for a Sanrio plushie. So I would suggest only getting the ones you really want; if any. As always, I will be including the link for the Hello Kitty plushie below so you guys can see what it looks like. I will also be including pictures for all of the plushies. Enjoy!


Hello Kitty

My Melody

Badtz-Maru

Kiki

Lala

Pompompurin

Pochacco

Kuromi

No comments:

Post a Comment