Thursday, January 20, 2022

What time is it? Post time! I am back once again to talk about Hatoful Boyfriend Mirror. Yes, I have mentioned it a few times now. No, I will not forget that it still hasn't been released. This game was supposed to be the third installment to the series, and it was announced a few years ago. However, it was only mentioned once or twice and never again. Despite this fact, fans were absolutely thrilled that there would be another installment in the series. It's been quite some time now, and Hatoful Boyfriend has recently been rediscovered by many fans new and old. But despite this, many people seem to have forgotten that there is supposed to be another game for it. Barely anyone has mentioned Hatoful Boyfriend Mirror recently, and even the creator hasn't said anything about it. Even if it's still in production, it would be nice to have some sort of news for it. I've been checking back every few months, but I never notice any changes regarding it. Hopefully we'll get some new information soon. But, that's all I can say for now. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment