Sunday, January 16, 2022

It's time for another new post! Since I've talked about some of my favorite Genshin Impact characters on here before, I decided to review my three favorites. I like characters based on design, gameplay, and story. So I'll give a little explanation for my favorites. Now then, on with the list!

1.) The Traveler - Yes, it's true. I love the traveler. I use Aether because he's my favorite twin. He has a nice design, and he's really easy to use. He's super simple to ascend and level up, and I've used his anemo ability since the beginning.

2.) Venti - I haven't gotten to play as him very much yet, but I still really like him. He's relatively easy to use, his wind currents are really convenient, he's fun, and I love his design. His personality is also great and he has a neat story.

3.) Xiao - Xiao is easily one of my favorites. He's really strong, pretty fast, he lowers your stamina consumption for climbing, and he can plunge attack from any height. He's pretty easy to control, too. He also has a deep story and a fantastic design. Some people may pick on him for his height and such, but he fits in perfectly on my team of short boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment