Friday, May 3, 2024

Another new day, another new list! For today's blog post, I will be listing three of my least favorite characters, along with a reason for each. I often list my favorite characters, so I wanted to list my least favorites today. That's all there is to it. So, let's get on with the list! Enjoy! 

1.) Rika from Mystic Messenger - Pure evil. She knows what she did.

2.) Light Yagami from Death Note - A glorified mass murderer who doesn't even think he's bad.

3.) Il Dottore from Genshin Impact - I usually like the mad scientist types, but Dottore hurt characters that I actually like and that is unforgivable.

That's all I have for today. I know this list is shorter than usual, but I don't often hate characters. I know people like these characters, but I don't. So, I wanted to make a list and explain why I don't like them. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment