Tuesday, May 21, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about my least favorite Twisted Wonderland story chapter. But first! Here's an obligatory spoiler warning, so proceed with caution. Now then, let's get on with it! My least favorite story chapter is in Book Six, and it's chapter 66. Which is fitting, because this chapter is quite literally Hell for Twisted Wonderland players. Anyone who completed this chapter knows what I'm talking about. But for those of you who don't, Book Six chapter 66 is called Downward Trek. It splits off into three separate stories, which follow different characters. Each story has 15 sub-chapters, completed with challenges, battles, and a videogame. But that isn't all, because each part also has a part that requires a three hour break, totaling in nine hours if you don't do them all at once. Is this enough torture for you? Because you also don't get rewarded for any of this. That's right! Other than permanently unlocking the videogames, you get nothing. No gems, no thaumarks, nothing but the satisfaction of it being over when you finally finish it. And that's why this is my least favorite chapter. I wouldn't have minded it as much if it gave some sort of reward, but it doesn't. So I think it's awful; though I do admit the story itself is entertaining. But, those are just my thoughts on the topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment