Saturday, May 18, 2024

It's time for another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be listing three of my favorite masculine humanoid Pokemon, along with a picture of each. Since it's a short list, I'll also be giving a reason for each one. There aren't very many masculine-looking humanoid Pokemon, with most of the more human-like Pokemon looking much more feminine. That's why this list is a bit shorter than usual today. Please keep in mind that these are just my opinions, as well. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Gallade - Gallade is one of my favorite Pokemon in general. Even though most people prefer Gardevoir, I've actually always liked Gallade more.


2.) Raboot - I've always really liked this little bunny's design. I don't like Cinderace as much, and honestly Raboot doesn't really fit with the other evolutions. But it's a solid design and I love it.


3.) Meowscarada - A lot of people think this Pokemon is more feminine, but personally I think it's more masculine. It has a very clear phantom thief/magician vibe to it, and I really like the way it turned out.


That's all I have for now. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment