Wednesday, May 15, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be giving my honest opinion on the gacha system for Twisted Wonderland. I won't be complaining like I often do with these posts, just giving honest thoughts on it. Twisted Wonderland has one of the worst gacha systems I've seen in a while. There isn't very much of a pity system, since you have to do 100 pulls for a 50/50, and 200 pulls for a guaranteed SSR. This isn't very different from Genshin Impact, but the pity rolls over to the next banner in Genshin Impact. It doesn't in Twisted Wonderland. It's also incredibly difficult to get SSR cards in general. Aside from the birthday cards which seem to be somewhat easier to get, it's nearly impossible to get the featured SSR card even when it has a rate up. And if you didn't get the card, guess what. You just wasted all of those gems and keys. Because you won't get the next one either. The gacha system in Twisted Wonderland is so unforgiving that it almost seems pointless to even try. Sometimes you get lucky and get the card, but you usually don't. I hope they fix this in the future, because otherwise it feels kind of pointless to even continue trying to get the cards at all. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment